Wednesday 14 September 2016

Introducing the experts…Pollyanna Hale

We will be introducing a range of different experts from WIFE throughout WI Sports Week so make sure you check back in regularly to hear more…




What do you do? 
I help tired and busy mums get in shape and get their body confidence back from the comfort of their own home with online coaching and support.

How did you get involved? 
I was active from an early age as a dancer, but in my late teens I developed an eating disorder and through being so unwell and unhappy, I discovered the incredible value of having good physical and mental health.  I became passionate about healthy eating and exercise, but when I had children I found that a lack of friendly resources for mothers was the reason why many of us can’t access the support we need.  So I developed my own system that fits into the life of even the busiest mum.

Why is sport and exercise important to you? 
The connection between mental and physical health is profound.  Women come to me wanting to lose weight and tone up, and whilst I make sure that is achieved, what they aren’t expecting is how happy and content they then feel, and how much new confidence they have, not only with their body but the self-belief that they can achieve something they put their mind to.

How can more women get involved? 
Media pressure has made women believe they have to do everything perfectly for it to work, which is unattainable and prevents people from getting started.  I try to show my clients that it really doesn’t matter if your meal isn’t Instagram-worthy – keeping it simple and focusing on the things that really matter makes healthy living so much easier.

Website: www.thefitmumformula.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefitmumformula
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FitMumFormula

No comments:

Post a Comment